Scouts, scouts and MORE scouts!
This has been a week of lots of scouts stuff.
On Tuesday Kempton "crossed over" the bridge and is now officially a boy scout. At the pack meeting he was awarded a special patch and certificate for earning ALL 20 of the Webelo pins/badges! Way to go Kempton. He was also given his scout patch because he earned the Arrow of Light a few months ago. He is excited for Saturday's orienteering course that he will be doing and for the upcoming merit badge university in November.
Wednesday night was a Court of Honor where Nathan advanced to the rank of Star. I am very proud of him for keeping at it when it comes to scouts. He attended merit badge university a few weeks ago where he earned his engineering and first aid merit badges. He's doing a great job.
4 comments:
I see four Eagle scouts in your future....
Good for them!! I don't think it's easy to keep plugging away after the first 2 years of cub scouts and your boys have done it!! Kudos to you and Barton for keeping them on track!
Hey, always fun to find another blogger. Congrats to your boys. My blog is at http://onlywiththeheart.blogspot.com/
Way to go boys! and way to go MOM and Dad!I think it will be a long road for us both in scouts! Just glad you are first at most things! :)
Post a Comment